Key Account Lead
Our client believes that everyone, with the right support will flourish irrespective of their age, circumstance or background.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Key Account Lead to join our client’s Skills Division on a permanent basis. This is an important role, in which you will be responsible for providing essential support in our Skills Division to our key account clients.
Are you experienced in sales and looking for the next step in your career? Wish to work for a company that makes a genuine difference to people’s lives? If so, then this job could be for you!
Essentially you will be reporting into the National Sales Manager and be accountable for account co-ordination, and f0r the effective analysis, interpretation and communication of account programme data.
A typical day will include:
- Planning and co-ordinating a range of programmes to ensure that the offer meets the needs of learners and takes into account best practice so that learners achieve their milestones and progress through the programme.
- Acting as the key interface between the client and all internal divisions.
- Screening and sifting applications made to programmes if required.
- Managing the enrolment process to programmes.
- Coordination and support with logistics; venue planning, IT and resources to deliver
- Onsite support may be required; involved in the delivery of learning, support with DAS account, involvement in meetings with client stakeholders.
- Managing, influencing and resolving complaints.
You must have the following skills and experience:
Work to Targets and KPIs set by the National Sales Manager.
IT literate, including excel spreadsheets.
Excellent communication and organisation skills.
Ability to prioritise workload by importance.
Strong numerical skills and ability to analyse data.
High standard of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
Good social media communication skills.
A "can do and will do" attitude.
Able to deliver results.
Why join our client?
Over 2,700 employees work across 11 countries to help people take control of their education, their careers, their health and their future. Be a part of our client’s success story.
In return for your hard work and supporting our client to make a difference, our client provides a competitive benefits package including a free day’s annual leave to enjoy your birthday!
To find out more, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
Employment will commence following completion of a basic DS check.
You must be based in either the Midlands or North of England.