Electrical Supervisor - £35000 Van & Package - NICEIC
Electrical Supervisor - East London - Housing Association
£35,250 + Van & Package
Long term permanent position with potential for growth.
The Company: One of the oldest Housing Associations in East London that provide affordable housing throughout the region.
- Supervise the electrical workforce and ensure that they are efficiently deployed providing technical support and guidance to individual operative
- Carry out electrical repair and test works to occupied and vacant properties either as a stand-alone repair or in conjunction with other trades
- Undertaking quality control checks on work completed by the workforce and subcontractors, taking remedial action where the checks reveal shortcomings in the work done. Investigating complaints of poor work or service and reporting to the Responsive Repair and Void Supervisor
- Attend as quickly as possible any emergency repair requests
- Complete the repair works as rapidly as possible
- NVQ Level 2 Award (with 2391 or 2394/2395 certificate) in the requirements for electrical installations (17th Edition) or equivalent through apprenticeship or training programme
- NICEIC Accreditation
- Current CSCS card demonstrating the health and safety component
- Current full driving licence
If interested send over your CV.