Are you an experienced Marketing Co-ordindator looking for a new opportunity within a fun and dynamic organisation?
This really is your opportunity to work within a unique organisation where fun is at the heart of everything they do!
- Generous basic salary
- Free parking
- Career opportunities
- Pension scheme
- To be part of a growing team
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Marketing experience
- Confident communication both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Good attention to detail whilst delivering against deadlines
- Positive and motivated attitude
- Ability to plan & organise
- Time management
- Deliver market leading marketing campaigns
- Design and distribute on-line and print artwork
- Build strong relationships with internal staff and key clients
- Obtain and update product details
- Using questioning skills to understand customer requirements
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Maintaining and delivering a first class customer service experience at all times
- Representing the Brand name in a positive and professional way at ALL times
- Apply 'Best Practice' standard to all work
- Develop and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Have a close eye for detail in all that you do
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a two stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.