Associate Lawyer - Banking & Finance - Manchester
We are currently looking for an Associate Lawyer for a leading law firm at their offices in Manchester.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the firms Banking and Finance practice where you will be involved in a range of matters as outline below.
- Majoring on real estate finance but handling a range of banking and finance matters of varying sizes and complexity, spanning asset finance, property finance, housing finance, Islamic finance, project finance, and acquisition finance and corporate loans;
- Initiating, building and maintaining effective client relationship;
- Pro-active involvement in marketing initiatives;
- Ensuring files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedures;
- Participating in firm-wide and departmental training sessions;
- Training and development of junior legal staff, PA and team assistant
To be suitable for this role you will need to be a qualified solicitor with proven post-qualification expertise in a range of banking and finance transactions. Real Estate experience is preferred but not essential.
The salary on offer for this role is up to £57,000 depending on the skills and experience of the candidate and also includes a benefits package.
Please send your CV ASAP to apply.