Sales Performance Manager - Growing Media Company Circa £40K
Sales Performance Manager - Growing Media Company
Success Recruit are currently working with a growing publishing company based in London who are looking for a Sales Performance Manager to join their busy sales team.
The person will be expected to:
- Communicate clearly and effectively with clients and the sales team
- Be driven and self-motivated
- Manage sales targets, motivating and encouraging the team
The person will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to join an established company
- Own autonomy and responsibility within the position
- The opportunity to implement new processes and procedures to help grow the team
Purpose of the role
The successful Sales Performance Manager will be responsible for the management of the performance of the sales and client services team, ensuring all targets are tracked and the necessary training and procedures are in place to ensure they are all exceeded.
- Managing sales and client services by training and then tracking the KPI’s
- Researching new methods and evaluating work progression, quality and results
- Setting 90 day, monthly and weekly targets
- Communicating between internal departments and liaising with senior management
- Providing relevant training to the team
- Ensuring customers receive the highest quality of customer service
- Create strategies for customer acquisitions and customer retention
- Identify and maximise on business development opportunities
The successful Sales Performance Manager will be driven and will be confident in their own abilities leading a dedicated sales team providing them with guidance and support. This position would suit someone who enjoys coaching and building a team and someone who has great analytical and communication skills.
Monday - Friday 08:30am - 5:00pm