I am looking for a KS2/3 teacher who specialises in Design and Technology to join the team in a brand new purpose built school in Buckinghamshire .
This school is built close to other main stream schools to assist with the transition from SEN into mainstream.
All classrooms have direct access to both covered outside play areas and sensory areas
We will require you to:
- Have a strong working knowledge of the primary curriculum and the ability to modify it to SEN pupils.
- Show evidence of effective team-building resulting in an impact on standards.
- Be able to build positive relationships with parents and carers
- Show evidence your impact in a previous role has helped raise attainment levels.
We will offer:
- An exciting, vibrant and creative place to work.
- Brand new facilities and a supportive staff team.
- A supportive work environment which values (and challenges) everyone.
Application Deadline: 19 May 2017
Start Date: Immediate Start
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. We are working on behalf of schools and any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
Randstad education has been working with SEND schools and units for the past 22 years in this area. If this vacancy is not for you, please do not hesitate to contact the office to discuss further opportunities with Craig White our SEND Consultant.