Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities - Brent
Registered Manager -Brent
£28,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a luxury provider as a Home Manager Professional. This is a new position and you will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the home.
You will be responsible for the day to day organisation and running of the home, to create and maintain an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere at the home. You will be leading a team of care professionals and have a passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to the residents. Providing supervision and support for all members of staff. You need to be approachable, a good listener and communicator, reliable honest and motivated, committed to provision of high quality care as well as committed to principles of equal opportunities.
- Proven supervisory experience in relevant care settings, working within a multi-disciplinary team
- To hold full UK driving license and willingness to undertake driving duties
- Evidence of continuous professional development. Good working knowledge of National Minimum Care Standards relating to the service. Understanding and formulating care plans
- NVQ4/SVQ4 in Management in Care/RMA - or willingness to work towards and complete within the agreed timescale
- NVQ3/SVQ3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent - or willingness to work towards and complete within the agreed timescale
For more information contact Ben Berry at Bright Selection