Salary: Upto £25,000, Plus benefits
Our client provides a unique and modern approach to financial planning for HNW individuals and the employee benefit market. Having been awarded 'Chartered' status from the Chartered Insurance Institute in 2013, our client is commitment to providing high levels of professionalism to clients and employees alike.
You will be responsible for servicing existing business, platform based work, illustrations & regular contact directly with clients & wrap/platform providers; whilst supporting the Paraplanners with analysing information and conduct basic research to produce articulate and appropriate suitability reports as well as maintaining high levels of risk management, operational effectiveness.
- Responsible for providing support to the Paraplanners within the team.
- Receiving and acting on instructions from advisers and paraplanners following client meetings.
- Maintaining actuate records using our internal back office system.
- Creating and producing suitability letters and reports.
- Analysing data and using research tools to provide solutions to meet client needs and objectives.
- Providing records to support research undertaken.
- Obtaining illustrations and product information from providers
- Liaising with clients and product providers on outstanding documents and queries.
- Ensuring all client files are compliant on an ongoing basis.
- At least 2 years’ experience working for a financial planning organisation.
- Experience of using computer based management systems including Wrap/Platforms.
- Computer literate, conscientious and have a good attention to detail.
- Clear understanding of the financial planning process.
- Ideally working towards level 4 Diploma qualified in financial planning
- Good level of Investment and Pension knowledge.
- A good working knowledge of protection, pensions and investment products.
- Proficient in using MS Excel, Outlook, Word and Intelligent office.
Our client is looking for some one with a can-do attitude, who has the eagerness and drive to succeed in a face paced busy environment, as well as having the ability to build strong relationships and displaying professionalism at all times.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR6528