Residential Property Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer/Legal Executive/Conveyancing Fee Earner/Property Lawyer/Residential Conveyancer/Experienced Conveyancer
An urgent need has recently arisen for an experienced Residential Conveyancer within Lincoln to join one of the regions leading, multi-serviced Solicitors Firm. This is a truly fantastic opportunity of an experienced Residential Conveyancer to deal with a challenging caseload in a relaxed, personable environment. Due to their continued growth, my client requires an experienced Residential Conveyancer whom would be able to come in and 'hit the ground running' within their Lincoln branch. For the appropriate candidates there is considerable flexibility in terms of working arrangements, salary and personal allowances.
Skills and Responsibilities;
- Must have a minimum of 12 months experience handling a Residential Conveyancing caseload
- Handled files from inception through to completion
- Qualified candidates will have a distinct advantage, however non-qualified candidates with quality experience are also desirable
- Excellent client care skills
- Be able to undertake a complex an challenging caseload from inception through to completion
- Highly motivated and goal-orientated individual
- Strong academic record
- Excellent local knowledge
- Be able to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Open to new experiences and challenges
Please contact Awaiz Iqbal, legal recruitment consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are legal recruitment experts and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our Midlands based legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated employment agency and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more legal jobs in the Midlands.