A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our well established, Maidstone based client. The role itself is for a Procurement Assistant, a vital role working closely with the Procurement Manager.
- Supporting the procurement team with all day to day activities to both new and existing customers and clientele
- Ensuring that effective service is being provided in meeting all customer requirements and dealing with the supply chain
- Liaising with suppliers and buyers
- Processing invoices, following supplier procedures and ensuring that all long term requirements are being fulfilled
- Ensure stock is being monitored closely to ensure concise replenishment is being made
- Updating delivery consignments and assisting with preparations of any supplier / buyer returns
- Collating information and data from suppliers, buyers and customers whilst ensuring that all queries are being dealt with quickly and efficiently
The Successful individual:
- An ability to work accurately and quickly
- A willingness to work as part of a team and providing support to all colleagues
- A good IT proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word, Nacigation
- Ability to tackle immediate demands, whilst being able to retain awareness of of all emerging requirements
- A strong Customer Service disposition
We are looking for driven, motivated and eager individuals that are looking to propel their career.
Please contact Brogan Robson at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment LTD