Audio Visual Production Manager
Main tasks of role:
• Attend Client meetings to discuss and develop solutions for the client brief
• Prepare quotes and pitch documents
• Attend site visits and production meetings
• Book crew, technicians, equipment and transport
• Support the Client pre-event
• Assess health and safety requirements and create risk assessments and method statements for each event.
• Track the progress of each job and the documentation involved.
• Manage equipment, crew and transport on site and liaise with the venue and client on site at the event.
• Manage any changes that occur when on site
• Post event completion of costs, invoicing and all related paperwork
• Work with the team to constantly update equipment, processes and creative ideas.
• Manage relationships with key venues where we have an onsite presence.
• Experience within the Audio-Visual industry or Event production industry in a technical role with 5 years of experience in a project management role or venue management role.
• Sales experience with motivation to develop profitable new business.
• Methodical, structured and self-motivated person with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
• A well organised and calm approach to the job with meticulous attention to detail.
• Wide experience of a range of audio and video equipment and new technologies within the industry.
• High level of computer literacy
• Excellent problem solver
• Excellent communication and client facing skills
• Good with the written word and grammar
• Team player
• Enthusiasm, energy and a 'Can do’ attitude
• Driver’s License and ability to travel to office/central London out of hours
• Experience of working in bespoke venues around London where standards and working practices are heavily scrutinised
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Visio, and other visualisation software
• Experience of working with camera crews as an on-site director. A good understanding of editing techniques.
• Show calling experience for live productions.