Contracts Manager - £90,000 - West London
A Contracts Manager is required to work for a main contractor in West London
This main contractor is highly well known in the construction industry from their impressive track record for their strong pipeline of work. This main contractor specialise in super prime residential, commercial office and commercial projects in the sectors of refurbishment, fit out and new build.
The project is working on a £10m super prime residential grade 2 listed building in West London.
- Degree qualified or to have a relevant construction qualification.
- Worked on large refurbishment/fit-out schemes.
- You will need experience in managing all site staff including subcontractors.
- Experience in seeing projects through from inception to completion.
- You are required to have health and safety certificate.
- CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- Responsible for development and delivery of all project specification.
- You will be responsible for pricing and contract negotiations.
- You will be in charge of sub-contract terms and conditions.
- You will be in charge of all costs on site and managing the schemes profits.
- Manage all client and sub-contractor relationships.
- Responsibility for all site Health & Safety.
The rewards for working for this highly successful Main Contractor are a strong basic salary, a car allowance, a great healthcare and one of the best pension available in the construction industry.
If you are a Contracts Manager with the right experience and you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV.