Purchasing and Supplies Coordinator
We have an opportunity for an experienced Procurement Assistant to join the Purchasing function of a well-known retailer.
This role will take responsibility for the co-ordination of the company’s supplies across its sites, and ensuring replenishment runs smoothly.
Located in Maidenhead. Impressive working environment. On site parking. Career progression
Main Responsibilities include:
• Raising and processing of Purchase Orders for inventory and spot purchase items
• Review of supplies stock levels
• Support tender processes with suppliers / vendors
• Expediting any non-delivered orders with relevant vendors.
• To assist in all areas of the Procurement department
• Co-ordinating supply of orders to all sites
• Be first point of contact for site supply issues
• Dealing and liaising with all relevant supplies vendors and head office departments
• Ensure all required items are signed off before placing an order.
• Liaising with the suppliers / offices to resolve any queries.
• Actioning emails from sites,Head Office or Distribution Centres
• Work on new site openings, ensuring that all the items required are delivered on time.
• Controlling the critical path, liaising with various departments to deliver supplies.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business