This Interior Design practice is widely used as a benchmark by many people around the world when developing the interior style for their own homes. Their designs incorporate soft colours, beautiful textures and a collection of luxury products to invoke a great sense of warmth, calm and relaxation in the home.
Honoured to be the recipient of many design awards, their projects include homes, yachts and jets of private clients, as well as a select number of commercial projects the world over, including hotels, restaurants and offices.
Based in London, they are seeking a Product Designer to work alongside the Senior Designer on interior products, furniture and accessories.
Person / Experience Required:
- 3 to 4 years' experience to include working with high-end furniture brands
- Able to use the Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of Graphic Design
- Good hand-sketching ability
- Model Making and basic 3D modelling skills
- An understanding of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of manufacturing and of materials