An exciting opportunity exists for a entry level or junior Accounts Assistant to join an established well known brand on a full time basis working at their main hub in Crewe.
Reporting to the Accountant, the successful Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
* Supporting all financial matters relating to the business
* Supporting with producing a trial balance.
* Management of accounts and reconciliation's
* Purchase ledger
* Collation and allocation of daily banking
* Bank Reconciliation
* Issuing relevant document to ensure payments to customers and suppliers
* Dealing with queries from both external and internal customers, and taking ownership of resolution / escalation where necessary.
* Checking of daily reports and reconcile any discrepancies
The Ideal Candidate will some previous accounting experience or be actively studying towards AAT. You must have a flexible approach to work and good attention to detail including administration and organisational skills, team player and IT literate.
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to build rapport
* To work to tight deadlines, acting on own initiative is also very important
In return my client will offer you a industry leading remuneration package, and the chance to be part of an energetic team where your talents will be appreciated and rewarded.
For further information on this or any of our please call the Chester team today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter.
Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role.
Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on twitter @AdeleCarrFinRec