Framework Procurement Manager
The new role of Framework Procurement Manager will provides services to clients across the public sector including local and central government, education, health, police, fire and housing. The business has experienced stable growth and they're looking to bring an experienced commercial procurement professional on board.
Based in Hull and from home the Framework Procurement Manager will shape, develop and successfully deliver a portfolio of construction related framework agreements: Major Works, Small to Medium Works and Professional Services in Construction and Premises. The most successful individual for this role will be highly ambitious, motivated and driven and it would be highly advantageous to have previous experience in construction related procurement.
- Customer focus and excellent relationship management skills
- A supportive and encouraging approach to mentoring less experienced members of the team
- Proven excellence in client relationship management, able to influence and build lasting and durable relationships, adding significant value to their agenda
- That you are a role model for delivering technical excellence and innovation
- Sound professional and commercial judgement and the ability to make robust decisions
- Disciplined thinking as an analytical, numerate, problem solver who has strategic judgement and the capacity to think complex issues through and develop effective solutions in a timely fashion
- That you are a proactive decision maker with a confident yet diplomatic operating style
- Review your own developmental needs and keep yourself informed of current issues within the context of the staff appraisal system.
- Proven track record of personally achieving cashable efficiency savings through commercial management.
- Experience of developing and critiquing procurement strategies and recommending preferred option.
- Experience of supplier management, building relationships for success and supplier development programmes.
- Experience of negotiating high value contracts, commanding credibility and respect internally and externally.
- Experience of working on strategic projects
£40000 - £50000