SF Group is currently recruiting for a professional service company based in the South Manchester area. They have an excellent opportunity which has arisen within their team for an experienced Bookkeeper.
The ideal candidate will be organised and keen to bring their own ideas to the business. The candidate will have an excellent work-ethic and is willing to push their own expertise and skills to the next level.
The role will involve:
- Accurate administration and recording of the company’s finances
- Preparation of annual accounts for all companies
- Preparation and filing of all statutory returns and payments with HMRC
- Liaising regarding tax matters
- Preparation and filing of all statutory returns and payments with companies house
- Maintaining database of residents, suppliers and contractors
- Recording all company secretarial matters in bespoke software
- Various administrative duties such as filing, maintaining staff record sheets and organising resident’s mailouts
This is a permanent, full-time role.
Strong bookkeeping skills are essential, as is experience of office administration.
You’ll have a ‘can-do’ attitude and you’ll be self-motivated, driven and happy to work autonomously.
If you are interested in this role please contact .