Senior Electrical Engineer
Senior Electrical Design Engineer – Building Services
£40,000 - £50,000 plus car allowance
A Building Services Design and Build company based near Fareham is currently on the lookout for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer who is confident leading projects.
They work on predominatenly on Commercial and Industrial projects with the role would involving carrying out designs to British standards using packages such as Amtech and Dialux.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join the business and help manage projects along with working for a company with a fantastic culture.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 years’ experience working for a recognized consultancy based in the UK.
They would be looking for someone who has the following skill set:
- BSc / MSc in Electrical Engineering (or related discipline)
- Cable calculations using Amtech or Hevacomp
- Lighting design using Dialux or Relux
- Experience in residential, commercial and retail projects (at least one of).
- Ability to work with Revit and within the BIM process (preferred but not essential)
If this role could be of interest and you would like to discuss it further please do call and ask for Charlie Webb for a confidential conversation or alternatively you can email .
Ideally they would be looking to get an individual started end of May however can wait longer and have interview slots for Monday 15/05/17 from 8:30am onwards.