Mixed Tax Senior
Role: Mixed Tax Senior
Salary: 25-30k + study support
Keywords: Corporate Tax, Personal Tax, Private Client Tax
Ambridge Harris is working on an exciting new Mixed Tax Senior role with a well established smaller Practice client of ours in Bristol.
- Preparation and review of personal and corporate computations and tax returns
- Liaising with and requesting information from clients
- Ensuring tax compliance is completed within deadlines
- Assisting with providing specialist tax advice and presenting it in a comprehensible format
- Advising clients and payroll staff in respect of PAYE/NI queries
- ATT qualified or equivalent with recent experience within an accountancy practice environment
- Client driven and commercially aware
- Excellent communicator (both written and oral)
- Experienced with Sage Taxation software
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.