Sales Team Leader
This is an exciting opportunity to start a career with one of the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work for! There are many outstanding benefits that come with this role, private health and dental care, excellent holiday etc.
Our client, a financial services company based in Slough, is offering a fantastic position as a Sales Team Leader.
· Managing current activities of the team, mentoring and coaching team
· Responsible for building a strong pipeline of qualified leads
· Setting excellence standards in all aspects of the sales process
· Regular monitoring of calls and proving substantial feedback
· Team management - meetings, individual reviews, day to day support, reporting on team performance
· Prioritisation of sales focus including regular incentives and competitions
· Monitoring of all KPIs and taking corrective action where required
· Making appointments for Business Development Managers where appropriate
· Recording accurate data on CRM and where relevant sharing with the sales team
· Managerial experience
· Commercial outlook
· Sales experience (knowledge of the process and sales culture)
· Finance industry background
· MBA or Master's degree
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).