Smart Teachers is looking to recruit a Geography teacher to join an outstanding and high achieving academy located in the London borough of Southwark for a September 2017 start. With modern teaching and technology, this school focuses on promoting traditional values, offering the successful candidate a chance to lead and to work with a highly experienced team of staff. This is a permanent position with the potential for a leadership role for the right candidate.
About the Role
- Geography Teacher
- Full-time permanent role from September 2017
- Teaching Geography up to A level
- NQTs are welcome to apply
- Leadership opportunities are available
- MPS/LPS Inner London Salary up to £66,638
About the School
- Part of an outstanding and successful academy trust
- Ofsted rated "Outstanding" in 2012
- Staff members receive fantastic additional benefits including excellent career progression, bonuses and a supportive NQT programme
- One of the top 20 non-selective schools nationally for student progress
- Emphasis on strong discipline
- Transport links are easily accessible from central London
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Holds a PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have proven UK teaching experience (minimum one term)
- NQTs and OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to quoting Job Reference number HZM25127.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.