Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, our client is a recognisable, rapidly expanding and exciting company which are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit someone looking to assist the Accountant to achieve financial reporting, compliance with regulatory requirements and reporting to regional and global head offices. You will be an all-rounder with exposure to both financial and management accounts, with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
The company is a friendly and reputable business that works across several different platforms. They have undergone dramatic growth since their inception and have become one of the greatest success stories in their field. They have grown and developed over the years and they now operate in a number of different markets. They offer an excellent working environment and demonstrate a brilliant staff retention rate across all levels of the business.
The successful individual will have excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with all members of staff. The candidate should be logical and highly numerate with good Excel and Word skills. It is essential the individual is flexible and willing to help out where needed. A self-motivated and 'can do' attitude is essential.
Duties will include:
- Monitor balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with monthly management accounts
- Assist with statutory accounts and audit
- Prepare figures for monthly management meetings
- Assist with annual budget and longer-range financial plan, covering the next three years
- Change and monitor the plans during the financial year
- Provide information for the annual insurance renewals and declarations
- Monitor cover to ensure that it is adequate
- Overall management of cash, interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk
- Maintain and report on information required for corporation tax, PAYE and NIC
- Ad-hoc finance duties as required by the Accountant
For more information about this role or any other Assistant Accountant, jobs in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability