Registered Mental Health Nurse x 2 required - East Sussex
Koala Healthcare are currently seeking two Registered mental health nurses, for a unique independant hostpital based in the East Sussex area, this is 37.5 per week plus part time and bank holidays.
Our client, supports adults over the age of 18 with autism, dementia, learning disabilities, mental health conditions, Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) and behaviours that challenge.
The hostpital is a specialist Neuro Rehabilitation Service which provides nursing care, rehabilitation and support for individuals with neurological conditions including:
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Medical Conditions Causing Acquired Brain Injury e.g.
- Central Nervous System Infections
- Acute Encephalitis
- Central Nervous System Complications Following Surgery
- Diffuse Multi-Focal Brain Injury from Other Causes
- Subarachnoid Haemorrhage
- Other Complex Neuro-disability including tracheostomy. Service users who have severe and enduring illness and complex needs
- Service users who present with behaviours that challenge
- Service users who have a diagnosis of dementia
- RMN/RNLD Qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
- Quality orientation
What we’d like to give you:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
For more information, please contact Rebecca at Koala Healthcare.