Destination Executive / Product Executive (Travel)
up to £25,000 per annum plus excelent benefits
You will need to have proven experience of working in the travel sector, an understanding of promotions and ideally some product / contracts experience within the hotels, lesisure space. This opportunity is with a globally recognised travel brand. Reporting into the Destination Manager, this role offers the opportunity to develop your career.
The job responsibilities include:
- Contributing to identifying, developing and implementing new destination products to optimise commercial opportunities and meet business requirements
- Responsible for buying the product portfolio for designated destinations, commercially beneficial, to agreed timeframes and in line with company policies and regulations
- Effectively manage the supplier partners in designated destinations to optimise commercial opportunities, delivery of targets and service level agreements
- Accountable for contracting non-hotel product or services as required in line with company objectives
- Accountable for proposing the product sourcing approach for designated destinations
You will have:
- Previously worked in the travel industry in a Contract or Product role
- Skills in identifying commercial or partnership opportunities within the travel sector
- Proven success in negotiating and relationship building in a B2B market within the travel sector.
- Be commercially savvy and astute
- A good knowledge or marketing and providing products for customers and target audiences
- A willingness to travel and represent the company and trade functions.