Assistant Management Accountant
The SF Group is currently recruiting a Assistant Management Accountant for a growing business in Burton Upon Trent.
The day to day responsibilities will include:
- Control Company expenses, credit card reconciliation's and accounting/reporting there on.
- Control foreign currency and petty cash
- Company cash management, accounting, reporting and forecasting
- Complete VAT returns
- Control foreign payments to suppliers
- Company insurance administration including car insurance claims
- Stock reconciliation
- Warranty reporting
- All Balance Sheet Control Accounts reconciliation
- Cash Management- payments on current account and Group Treasury System
- Month end accounts/journals
- Production of month end pack for Group Reporting
- Cash book reconciliation (system)- including bank reconciliation
- VAT returns
- EC VAT statistics
- Navision support where appropriate
- Navision month end routines administration
- Sales Managers reports
- Monthly expenses analysis as required
- Assisting with annual budgets and forecast revisions
- Any ad hoc requests by senior management
- Good communication skills
- MS Office
- SAP operating systems
If you feel this is the right job for you, apply now.
Only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.