Manchester, North West
£25,000 - £35,000 + Package
(You must have experience of manufacturing)
This is a substantial opportunity to work within a business who are leaders within their field. They continually grow year on year and have increase projected growth. You will also have an opportunity to work within an engineering and manufacturing business that offer 360 solutions for industry; from consultancy, design, manufacture to installation.
Perpetual Engineering is currently supporting a leading North West based product manufacturer in their search for a Production Manager. The company, who provide solutions across the healthcare, education, commercial, and industrial sectors are now looking to recruit a Production Manager to sit in their well-established production and process team to help support the day to day product manufacture.
The Production Manager will be responsible for the management of the production from design to manufacture;
Work on Capital Investment projects;
- Developing the concept
- Specifying equipment analysis of quotes and options from different suppliers
- Creating an implementation plan
- Overseeing the installation and commissioning
- Managing continuous improvement activities in the manufacturing environment
- Use the DFM procedures to analyse the manufacturability of products
- Apply value stream mapping
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Good planning and organisation skills to ensure multiple tasks
- HNC / HND level of qualification or equivalent
- Understand designs - both wiring diagrams and mechanical drawings
- Computer literate, able to generate and analyse data
- Appreciation of robotics
- Able to alter 2D CAD drawings
- Knowledge of Six-Sigma techniques
The company offer you career progression and continued personal development. The company have a clear strategy and want to attract the best talent possible to join them and be part of their success story. They support a culture of trust and understanding where employees get to share their ideas, challenge themselves and enhance their personal capability.
Immediate start is available with interviews being held currently. If you would like to apply please send your C.V quoting the job reference alternatively call Sarah Farrugia directly on to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Nb. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position. Perpetual Engineering Partnerships is part of the Cygnet Group of companies based in Northwich and specialise in providing the best quality contract and permanent engineers to the white collar market. We offer a truly unique approach to other recruitment companies by providing an internal engineering perspective and assessment which is unrivalled in the market. We are looking to add value to both clients and candidates alike with a pioneering mix of both recruitment and engineering methods. If this is a concept you are interested in regardless of your relevance to the position advertised then please send your cv or visit our website at www.perpetualengineering.co.uk or call on .