Commercial Account Manager
Currently we are recruiting for an experienced Commercial Account Manager covering the North West of England with experience of managing a large number of accounts (100+). The successful applicant will be targeted on managing existing business and targeting new business across the North West
- Communicate with Business Development Managers where technical knowledge is required by the customer.
- Support Sales Managers, Business Managers, and Account Managers (external) across all products where needed.
- Own sales efforts where required / requested for all products sold via on-site channel.
- Establish frequent customer interactions and closely align with Account Manager (internal).
- Maintain / build product knowledge.
- Maintain / build industry knowledge: trends, regulations, needs.
- Provide customer feedback to General Managers, Sales Managers, Business Managers, Account Manager (external) and Business Development Managers.
- Own sales efforts as required.
- Multiple customers - dedicated.
- Commercial focus with contact to purchasing staff.
- Previous experience of price quotations and negotiations
- Achieve KPI/Targets
- Good commercial skills (purchasing and selling)
- Working knowledge of Account Management
- Strong relationship skills
- Ability to think on your feet and outside the box
- Excellent fact finding & probing skills in gathering information (from colleagues & clients)
- Knowledge of industry / market needs, trends, regulations, products etc.
- Valid Driving Licence
Salary is Negotiable on experience + Bonus + Car