Deputy Nursery Manager, Woking
**Deputy Nursery Manager, Woking**
Hours 45 hour per week.
Tigerlily Recruitment are urgently seeking an experienced Deputy Nursery Manager for a setting in Woking.
They are keen to find a dynamic and passionate individual who has been in a similar role for at least a year. The role is to assist the Nursery Manager to provide professional leadership and management of the nursery and to help ensure that all children receive the highest standards of care and education.
You will implement and ensure:
• High standards of care and education according to Ofsted and EYFS standards
• Compliance with all regulatory requirements
• Staff support strategies so they feel supported in their roles
• Targets for revenue and costs is in your everyday thinking
Essential qualities include:
• Strong leadership and communication skills as well as good business skills and a clear understanding of child protection, early years care and education issues
• Commitment to helping children thrive and get the best start in life
• A warm and positive approach with lots of creative ideas
Essential qualifications and experience include:
• You will be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Care Learning & Development, or equivalent.