Are you a school leaver looking for something to start your career in? Maybe you have worked in a finance or accounts team before and looking to get back into the sector again?
We are looking for an Accounts Administrator to join our team. This role is perfect for someone who wants the opportunity to join a national business. We are a household name, and have a growing presence all over the UK.
The Accounts Administrator will be responsible for assisting the accounts team in our Peterborough office. The role will include:
- Daily invoice processing
- Coding/Routing of invoices
- Matching purchase orders with invoices
- Chasing Invoice authorisations and liaison with Cost Centre managers
- Supplier liaison to advise on invoice status
- Assisting in processing internal and external post
- Answering telephone calls received on Department main line
- Sorting of daily post from Head Office
- Solely accountable for tailoring invoices
- Operation of accounting systems
- General office duties
We’re looking for someone who is happy working in a fast-pace office environment. We are looking for someone who is:
- Great attention to detail
- Interested in finance / accounts
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to use their own initiative
If you think that you’re the person that we’re looking for, please get in touch as soon as possible.