Our client is a global plc and provider of emerging technology, a genuine industry leader based on market share. They provide a wide range of enterprise software solutions to asset intensive engineering industries and are seeking an Associate Consultant Engineer to be based out of their Warrington office.
As an Associate Consultant Engineer you will be working within my client’s Global Professional Services team. The successful individual will be a senior member of a team responsible for providing expert level consulting to clients implementing their leading engineering software packages. Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the sales organisation and services management team in preparing and delivering complex bids and proposals to major corporate clients
- Co-ordinate solution delivery in concert with the Project Management team and the client
to ensure projects achieve stated milestones, delivery dates and financial goals
- Maintain and extend client satisfaction levels and develop opportunities for additional
You will have a Chemical Engineering degree (or related); beyond this you will:
- Be driven and determined to progress
- Possess at least 2 years’ professional experience
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of engineering software and the need for this in the market
- Be articulate and confident on the phone and through email
- Able to assimilate complex datasets and analyse them for commercial gain
- Be able to communicate technical issues and challenges to both technical and non-technical customer and colleagues
If you are looking to progress your career in a leading engineering software firm then please apply today!
Reference number: 14244
FMC contact for this role: William Adamthwaite