Commercial and Bid Manager
My client is a highly successful, independent subsidiary of a global group with an excellent and long established reputation. They are offering a genuine, long term opportunity to join their business within the Senior Management Team with further prospects of development.
We are seeking a dynamic Commercial & Bid Manager to join their expanding team to provide exceptional management and support to the team. This role is based in the Petersfield area, is full time, permanent position paying a highly competitive salary of up to £55,000 and offering benefits including a car and incredibly generous pension scheme.
The purpose of the role is to oversee the Commercial and Bid Management team and to ensure that formal quotations and tenders are fully compliant and cost effective.
The main duties include;
- Bid reconciliation
- Responsibility for introduction and implementation of bid procedures
- Manage the large project procedure
- Effective liaison with Sales teams
- Oversee project procurement
- Oversee payments and resolve any disputes
- Effective management of team including carrying out reviews and appraisals
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience within Construction or HVAC industry
- Strong QS background
- Strong commercial and financial awareness
- Natural leadership qualities with strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent communicator with strong negotiation skills
- Highly organised approach to working to strict deadlines
- Good understanding of building construction, regulation
- Good IT skills and experience of Excel
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- RICS or CIOB member desirable
The successful candidate will work within a long established and friendly team 37 hours per week.
If you are looking for a new and rewarding role - get in touch today! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable and growing business with a great company culture.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency for this role.