Aviation Claims Professionals Required!!
My client is is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth.
Deliver high quality Claims Service to all clients, ensuring that Key Client Outcomes are delivered to pre-defined service standards.
- Conduct Risk: To put the interests of clients and the integrity of the market at the heart of the way you do business
- Ensure the prompt resolution of market-related loss issues and queries
- Ensure all outstanding broking is actioned, chased and escalated as appropriate
- Ensure Claims is uploaded onto ECF and the ECF process is followed
- Ensure that all financial aspects (including but not limited to Uncorrelated Cash and Bureau debt) are managed and where possible pre-emptive action is taken at an appropriate level to avoid such issues occurring
- Build constructive relationships and communicate as required with assigned portfolio of clients underwriters, third parties and service providers, under the guidance of Claims Advocates / Senior Claims Advocate
- Advise, update and negotiate claims settlements with underwriters and third parties, based on market and client service proposition knowledge, in order to minimise client loss (including in cases of contentious claims, as directed by Advocates / Senior Claims Advocate, and with due regard to consequential loss)
Required Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge, Experience
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g (ACII/FCII/FCILA)
- Query Management
- Compliance Management
- Organisation and Prioritisation
- Market relationship management
- London Market Negotiation
- Technical knowledge
What can we offer you?
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including; a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, additional life assurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers and many other options and Corporate deals.