Deputy Nurse Manager - Cheltenham
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Deputy Nurse Manager to work for our well established client. This position is to work in a beautiful nursing home in the Cheltenham area, supporting 76 services users with Dementia, Learning Disabilities and Mental Health.
This is a fantastic time to join our client as they roll out one of the best rewards packages in the care industry.
Reporting the Home Manager, you will be expected to maintain professional and clinical standards.
· You must have a valid NMC pin with no restrictions
· You must have up to date knowledge of clinical practices
· A strong understanding of relevant regulatory care compliance
· You must have awareness of clinical policy framework, Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines and DoLS/MCA
· Previous experience of working in an older person setting
If you have the unique qualities for this brilliant and exciting role, we welcome your application!