Fire and Electrical Systems Account Manager - Field-based (mainly London) - £32-37k
Title: Fire and Electrical Systems Account Manager
Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 per annum
Location: Field-based (mainly London)
Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Our client, a friendly company based in St Albans are currently recruiting for an experienced Field Account Manager to join them as they continue to develop their business. You will need experience within the Electrical and Fire security field.
Acting as a single point of contact you will be required to deliver proactive Account Management and excellent Customer Service at all times.
Potential for role to become more sales based.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a strong work ethic and excellent relationship building skills.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- All travel expenses paid
- Laptop and Mobile phone
- Manage, develop and maintain relationships
- Manage your diary and booking service reviews/appointments
- Initially visiting existing clients only, ensuring they are happy with the service, dealing with any issues/improvements
- Upselling and cross selling where possible, through excellent service
- Prepare tenders / proposals to meet client deadlines, ensuring exact standards and regulations
- Act as single point of contact for all queries
- Ensuring our costings are accurate and we can deliver to work with timescales set
- Attending the office around 4 days per month (for updates/project briefings)
- Previous experience and expert knowledge of electrical installation and fire alarm systems
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Experience in project management and estimating work
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- Confident in use of MS Office (in particular Word and Excel)
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.