£27,000 - £32,000 per annum
Reward Recruitment have been appointed by a Chartered Financial Planning firm, who are currently looking to recruit an experienced Paraplanner.
Purpose of the role
The main purpose of the role is to support Financial Planners by conducting product research and producing accurate and compliant client reports and suitability letters. This will underpin the delivery of advice to clients by the Financial Planners.
- Providing financial planning and suitability reports using the appropriate research tools within the agreed timescale;
- Ensuring that factfinds and the adviser’s meeting notes are fully and comprehensively completed and that all outstanding information has been received prior to preparing any financial planning reports and suitability letters
- Ensuring that on completion of business by the Financial Planner client files are complete and all relevant documentation enclosed before submission;
- Ensuring that client files are compliant on completion of new business, and where advice has been provided;
- Ensuring all Financial Planning and Suitability Reports and letters are compliant, technically accurate and completed in line with the companies Business Standards and templates provided;
- Establishing strong relationships with clients and attending client meetings where appropriate or required
- Submitting new business promptly to providers, ensuring legible copies are uploaded to the back office system and implementing agreed actions
- Obtaining the information necessary to compile an accurate cashflow forecast
- Preparing cashflow forecasts for clients and discussing these with the financial planner
Skills traits and competencies
- Ideally Dip PFS qualified or studying towards the same
- Excellent computer skills including Word and Excel, True Potential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Good organisational skills
- Good awareness of Data Protection legislation and risks
- Able to use own initiative to complete tasks independently
- Open and honest with colleagues, managers and Directors
How to apply
Please send your CV immediately to Stuart Jeal at Reward Recruitment or contact Stuart directly for a discreet and confidential chat.