Head Chef- Richmond- Branded Restaurant
Head Chef - Branded Restaurant
£30,000 per annum + bonus
My client, a well-established branded Asian restaurant chain, is looking for a Head Chef for their fantastic restaurant in Richmond. This exciting brand offers a variety of fresh dishes cooked to order that attract a wide and loyal customer base; providing a vibrant dining experience across their expanding restaurant portfolio.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Head Chef or Kitchen Manager within a high-volume, branded environment and a proven track record of delivering excellent food quality. You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for food in addition to great team leadership and development skills.
- Work closely with the GM to ensure an excellent all round restaurant operation.
- Know all company health + safety policies and ensure they are followed by the team.
- Make sure all food is stored, prepared and handled according to standards.
- Delegate and manage effortlessly, so the restaurant achieves all KPI's, including GP, mystery dinner scores, GWR, QSCD, staff turnover, wastage and control of labour.
- Makes sure records and paperwork are always up to date. Complete daily checks on kitchen equipment, keeping it properly maintained.
- Recruit, train and retain a brilliant team. Always coach the team on shift, recognise brilliant performance and ensure everyone is motivated and engaged.
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package, plenty of career progression opportunities and the freedom to express yourself and let your personality shine.
If this role sounds like it could be the next move in your career and you have the experience that we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist retail recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. C2 Recruitment is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with; all of our consultants have actually worked within the industry to which they recruit meaning we truly understand your sector firsthand.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest.
For more jobs in Retail, Fashion and Hospitality, click here