The role requires a finance analyst to work in the investigations team; it requires someone with a strong accounting background and an analytical mind that can quickly assimilate data.
My client is a well-established Public Sector organisation based in central Birmingham.
The primary aim of the role is to run investigations and perform an analysis which determines where certain funds should be placed. These investigations will be individually and collaboratively with colleagues to ensure finances are finances are placed where they rightfully belong. The role requires being extremely clear and decisive in difficult situations. Once an analysis and investigation has been performed, a report must be written in order to present findings and justify significant decisions.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have an accounting qualification or equivalent experience - essential
- Be able to work under pressure; making difficult decisions and meeting KPIs is key - essential
- Have strong IT skills - essential
- Have a track record of delivering results and working on projects - essential
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, as report writing and presenting is essential in a succinct and clear way.
The role is offering a generous salary and the opportunity to get involved in exciting and important projects; no 2 days are the same and it is offering an already excellent candidate the opportunity to progress and develop further.