We are working with a prestigious Accountancy firm who due to their continuous growth they are expanding there team and are looking for a Payroll Assistant.
This position is a full-time role and will based at our clients office in Coventry.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and qualities:-
• have at least two years’ payroll experience (a payroll qualification would be advantageous)
• self motivated, efficient and hard working
• pay attention to detail
• meticulous in maintaining records
• have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• have good communication skills
• able to interact positively with staff at all levels
• able to take responsibility
• able to deal with deadlines
• able to handle several different types of pay frequencies
• able to prioritise work to meet demands of clients and the business
The role will involve dealing with the following work:-
• involvement in processing all aspects of payroll from start to finish for a number of clients in accordance with the deadlines, including setting up new staff, inputting contractual changes, communicating with clients.
• good knowledge of UK PAYE legislations and a good understanding of statutory deductions is needed
• knowledge of auto-enrolment and pension schemes would be an advantage.
The above job description is a guide to the work required to be undertaken but does not form part of a contract of employment and may change from time to time to reflect changing circumstances.
• Annual salary - £20,000
• 37 hours per week
• Flexi-time available
• Auto enrolment pension scheme
• 20 days annual leave per holiday year
• 8 statutory days leave
• The option to 'purchase’ a further 10 days’ annual leave
If you have the skills and experience required for this role then don't delay and apply today!