Our Client is a boutique firm of Chartered Financial Planners based in Cardiff.
The firm offers a wide range of Financial Advisory and Investment Services to clients and are experts in the fields of Investments, Employee Benefits and Personal Financial Planning Services.
They use state of the art technology and research systems offering an independent wealth management advisory service.
This role is full time and based in its Cardiff office.
The role of the full time Paraplanner is to provide technical support to the authorised Directors
One of the main key responsibilities of the role will be reviewing investment portfolios for the Advisory Portfolio Service clients
The successful candidate will have experience of investments, and be comfortable working with investment software, such as Financial Express.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to analyse statistics
- Ability to conduct research for appropriate providers and investments
- Detailed working knowledge of platforms (Standard Life & AEGON ARC an advantage)
- Good understanding of compliance issues
- Good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and IT skills (knowledge of Intelligent Office, FE Analytics, O&M
- Profiler and Transvas Systems would be a significant advantage)
- Ideally the successful candidate will be Level 4 qualified, or very near completion of their Diploma
- G60 or AF3 Qualification & Experience is highly desirable
- To be a successful candidate you will be an experienced Paraplanner in financial services with at least
- 4 years’ experience in the IFA Sector
- You will be a driven and hardworking individual with experience of working towards strict deadlines
- You will be a confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, and a tea mplayer
- Self-motivated, conscientious and an eye for detail
- Working knowledge of IFA back office systems (preferably Intelligent Office), and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher) is essential
- A competitive salary, depending upon experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme (with Salary Exchange)
- Non-contributory Death in Service Scheme
- Non-contributory Income Protection Scheme
- 33 Days Holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Free Office Parking