Mechanical Engineer - Continental Shifts
Our clients are keen to speak to Mechanical Engineers that have a little bit of hands on Electrical experience to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Working on Continental Shifts, applicants will ideally have experience of working within the packaging or FMCG industries. Previous experience of dealing with Metal Detectors, Conveyors, Bagging Machines and Flow Wrappers would be ideal.
Duties of the role will include:
- Assisting the Production team where possible.
- Providing engineering solutions and assisting in operational capacity
- Monitoring all machines and ancillary plant
- Following preventative maintenance and lubrication schedules
- Handling repairs during production
- Planning maintenance
- Inspecting outside production hours - some weekend and overtime working will be required to suit the business needs
- Carrying out scheduled work in order to restore machines and the site back to standard.
- Carrying out change overs when required
To be considered, contact Emma at Konnect Recruitment today.