Client Services Associate - Tech Start-Up
Based in London, this innovative technology start-up is the largest and fastest growing Airbnb management platform in the world, currently managing over 1500 homes across London, Edinburgh, Dublin and Sydney. They ensure hosting on Airbnb is hassle-free by handling everything from property listings, pricing and booking enquiries. This tech start-up is expanding at an enormous rate and have just secured additional funding to grow both their team and their customer base.
There couldn't be a more exciting time to join this burgeoning business and they are now on the lookout for a sales-savvy Client Services Associate.
In this Client Services Associate graduate job, you will primarily be focusing on handling warm, inbound enquiries - there may be times when the role is more operations focused too, as you will also be responsible for ensuring that new clients are welcomed and set-up on the platform efficiently.
Please note: you will be required to work some weekends - usually only one every four to six weeks. The rota will be such that you won't need to work more than five days in a row.
As an Inbound Sales Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from prospective clients with efficiency and charm
- Making calls to clients to further qualify sales leads
- Attending property meetings with potential clients
- Managing the sales process from lead to sign
- Building Airbnb listings
What we're looking for?
- Ideally a 2:1 from a top University
- A positive, proactive attitude and the motivation to grow a young company very rapidly
- The passion and energy to work in a start-up office
- Sales or client-facing experience is a plus
- Experience within Customer Service or Operations is desirable
- An interest in property
- A confident telephone manner, with an ability to build rapport with clients
- A genuine enthusiasm for new technology and ways to transform business
What else is on offer?
- A young, buzzing office environment with lots of energy!
- Offices in the tech hub of Old Street- currently 50 people and growing
- Birthday day off
- Prospect of company share options after probation period
- Fully stocked fridge with dealer's choice adult beverages
- Up to £300 of Airbnb credit per year Prospect of visiting properties throughout London
Looking for Client Services Associate graduate jobs and want to join a burgeoning start-up? Don't miss out on this Client Services Associate graduate job in London today!