Senior Marketing Executive
Are you a member of the bored? Are you ready to love Mondays? You should be a Senior Marketing Executive at reed.co.uk…
Starting right here, we want to encourage everyone to embrace the first most excellent day of the week with a smile. We want you to be excited at the thought of going to work, and join us here at reed.co.uk on our mission to slay the beast of career misery and make Mondays the greatest day of them all.
We're looking for a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Senior Marketing Executive. As a Senior Marketing Executive you’ll support the creation, development, implementation and fulfilment of online and offline customer communications within the B2B marketing team. You’ll drive communication activities that promote and position reed.co.uk to different customer groups, enhancing customer experience, driving engagement, increasing overall conversion rates and maximising opportunities to cross/up sell and retention.
- In 1995 reed.co.uk became the first website offered by a recruitment agency in the UK
- co.uk is the UK's #1 job site featuring vacancies from over 25,000 recruiters a year, including private and public sector employers and leading recruitment agencies
- Our mission is to help the world Love Mondays by connecting people with the right job
- More than 7 million jobseekers turn to reed.co.uk monthly in their search for work, making over 160,000 applications every day
- On reed.co.uk you'll find jobs across 42 industry specialisms
What you’ll do
- Support the creation, development, implementation and fulfilment of online and offline customer communications that promote and position reed.co.uk to its different customer groups.
- Deliver a suite of customer lifecycle improvements across all customer touchpoints; enhancing customer experience, driving engagement, increasing overall conversion rates and maximising opportunities for cross/up sell and retention.
- Implement content-led multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive lead generation, increase brand awareness and thought leadership
- Working with CRM and sales, develop and manage prospect campaigns and foster effective customer journeys
- Create videos/webinars for training, online awareness and corporate communications.
- Develop a social media strategy that enhances and broadens reed.co.uk’s communication through LinkedIn.
- Support and co-ordinate the logistics and all aspects of B2B specific events.
- Generate and manage all customer testimonials and acquire the relevant information to create case studies for use in marketing collateral.
- Enable sales teams by providing relevant messaging, stats, collateral and support.
What you’ll need
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Fast learner
- Inquisitive, methodical and autonomous approach
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure
- Passion for marketing and communications
- 2+ years’ experience preferred, ideally gained within the B2B sector
What you’ll get **
- Fantastic development opportunities with a structured career path and tailored talent plans
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays
- Love Mondays initiative – something new happening every Monday – pizza Mondays, massages, yoga etc.
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
**Other benefits childcare vouchers, a company pension scheme, personal accident cover, a personal development allowance and free eye tests.
The role is right for you if you want to work hard and develop your career in a rewarding, challenging, fun environment. However, if you don’t want to move your career forward or are more of a Sunday person, this really is not the place for you.
So if you want to join the UK’s leading job board and one of its most innovative digital platforms ... and you’re ready to Love Mondays, get in touch today and apply now.