An excellent opportunity to look after the payroll and benefits for a Public Sector businesses in Worcestershire
The client is a large, well established organisation based in Worcestershire offering significant opportunities to ambitious individuals.
The role will involve overseeing the monthly payroll for the organisation, creating and maintaining the monthly records and reconciling monthly payments. The role will also involve liaising closely with managers across the organisation, specifically tax and insurance specialists, in order to ensure effective service is provided. Processes must be improved and developed, alongside meeting strict deadlines and ensuring the team does also. Decisions must be made on a case by case basis with regards advance payments and complex discrepancies and errors.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be payroll qualified at certificate or diploma level, or have sufficient knowledge of payroll - essential
- Be up to date on all legislation - essential
- Have worked in an equivalent role previously - essential
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills - essential
- Have previously worked within education - desirable
The role is offering a generous salary dependent upon ability, with excellent holiday, a lovely working environment and the opportunity to make an impact within a large organisation.