Automotive BodyShop Supervisor
Igloo Automotive are currently recruiting an experienced BodyShop Supervisor to work for a major Automotive and Logistics Company based in Sheerness, Kent. You will be responsible for implementing processes and overseeing the efficiency and productive running of the bodyshop operation whilst ensuring all manufacturer’s/customer’s guidelines are adhered to and all KPI targets are achieved.
- Maximize bodyshop productivity and 100 % efficiency
- Control cost efficiency through working methods, material usage and reducing wastage
- Quality check all completed vehicles ensuring all customer/manufacturer standards have been met and processes followed.
- Undertake Bodyshop morning meeting ensuring all relevant information and the day’s work load is cascaded to the team and the previous day’s performance reviewed.
- Attend all relevant depot meetings as requested by the management team.
- Be the point of contact for bodyshop queries/issues from other departments
- Liaise with and ensure contracts are being adhered to by suppliers
- Ensure Health & Safety rules are being complied with at all times within the bodyshop
- Track Staff absence and Holiday entitlement ensuring adequate cover at all times
The successful candidate must have experience supervising within a bodyshop setting and should have a solid working knowledge of vehicle refurbishment/body repair processes and vehicle safety procedures.
This is a challenging and demanding role that calls for a variety of skill bases, we are looking for someone who is able to ensure optimum efficiency through the use of strong people management, and the ability to monitor the production process.
The position is Monday to Friday with potential overtime so flexibility is a must.
The position is Temp to Perm for the right candidate.
The Salary is negotiable depending on experience.