Due to expanding product range our client is recruiting a Sales Executive to join their growing team. This brand new role offers an excellent opportunity for development whilst working towards realistic sales targets, with an uncapped commission structure.
You will be part of a company that work with an already successful, globally recognised brand, acknowledged as a leader in its field with many millions of global customers and fantastic future product
About The Job:
Reporting to the Sales Manager you key duties include:
- Own the complete sales cycle, from investigating and qualifying initial leads and identifying customer requirements to negotiating prices and closing deals.
- Build and manage a strong sales pipeline by responding to new leads quickly and professionally
- Building strong relationships with existing customers.
- Provide accurate and timely quarterly sales reports for management review
It is essential you have the following skills or experience:
- Proven sales ability
- Able to work towards targets
- Confident telephone manner
- Well organised and able to work under pressure
- An interest in Technology
B2B sales experience within the IT/ software industry is desirable but not essential.
About The Company:
This role offers a unique opportunity to join a growing sales team for a Cambridge-based company with a recognised global brand and huge potential and vision.
If you're successful, you'll be compensated with an attractive salary and benefits, including a contributory pension, childcare vouchers, and private dental and medical care.
You will be working for a company that offer great work life balance, a relaxed working and informal environment, and hold social events and celebrations.
Hours: 10am-6pm (Rotating shift pattern - you are required to work 1pm -9pm at least two days per week to meet international client needs)
Salary: £16,000 (OTE £24,000) + uncapped commission
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.