Personal Injury Litigation Fee Earner
My client, a well known law firm based in Sheffield , are looking to appoint a Personal Injury Litigation Executive/ Fee Earner to join their growing law firm.
This role demands an individual with a minimum of 18 months' experience within Personal Injury and a minimum of 12 months' Litigation experience.
Experience dealing with RTA cases, the MOJ portal and out of portal cases is highly desirable. The firm will consider both qualified (Solicitor/Litigation Executive) and non-qualified candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity that has arisen for an individual to progress their career within Personal Injury as a Litigation Executive/ Solicitor, with a training contract provider.
* You will have a minimum of 18 months' experience within Personal Injury
* You will have a minimum of 12 months' Litigation experience
* You will have experience dealing with RTA cases
* You will have experience dealing with the MOJ portal
* You will have experience dealing with out of portal cases
* You can demonstrate high attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
* You possess strong communication skills and the ability to work both alone and as part of a team
* You are a pro-active individual, always seeking new ways to improve your current working methods
* You have the ability to work to tight deadlines, manage their time effectively and work as part of a busy team
* You have a target driven approach with an eye for business and commercial awareness whilst maintaining exceptional client care
A competitive salary with the potential to increase on your basic salary with an uncapped bonus system is on offer. Staff parking is on offer and the role is based within modern offices with good transport links.
For further information, please contact Laura Chappell on or laura,.
CRA Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. As part of our candidate registration and care process we at CRA Legal aim to respond to all successful applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion and we thank you for your interest.