Our client who is a Leading Construction Company, are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their growing team based near Wembley. The role will be responsible for assessing potential future projects to ensure they are commercially viable before entering into a contract with the client. Along with managing the project costs through to completion, ensuring predetermined financial objectives are achieved.
There is a fantastic friendly culture within the company, along with recently refurbished offices and other unique company benefits including regular social events.
- Analyse and put contracts into place with clients
- Put key project milestones into place with the client
- Produce accurate cost plans, using detailed estimates and works packages
- Plan for all goods, works and services required
- Draft contracts for works packages
- Agree supply packages with delivery and payment terms with suppliers
- Manage contractor and supplier payments
- Agree labour supply plans with site management
- Assist project management with key decision making, using up to date commercial information
- Provide monthly project cost reports
- Complete project evaluations and agree with client team
- Manage certifications tracking, reporting completion and payments
- Integration with management accounting
- Quantity surveying experience within construction industry
- Residential or commercial project experience
- Strong contractual awareness
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- Degree in quantity surveying (desirable not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation at an exciting time. If you have the relevant experience, please submit your CV now.