Accounts Payable Supervisor
Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Supervisor for a 12 month fixed term contract based in North West London.
My client is a well established FMCG company based in North West London who are looking for an Accounts Payable Supervisor to join their growing team.
The Accounts Payable Supervisor role will need to be immediately available and will include the following duties: Supervising 4 direct reports
- Oversee the PO/ non- PO invoice processing
- Handle all accounts payable queries
- Oversee the purchase order process/approve requested PO's
- Oversee employee expenses
- Post all PO's onto the system accurately
- Cash flow reporting
- Assist with month end duties
- Ad- hoc duties for the wider finance team
The ideal Accounts Payable supervisor candidate will be available immediately and have a good understanding of the duties listed above, having previously supervised an accounts payable team and worked in a multi-currency environment. An understanding of SAP will be desirable.
The Accounts Payable Supervisor role on offer is a 12 month fixed term contract paying up to £31,000, with a view to permanent for the right candidate.