Graduate Sales Executive - excellent training and career progression
We at Contentive are looking for a business development executive to join our commercial team and help to grow business through bringing on new clients. The purpose of the role is to generate, manage a successful sales pipeline for new business and achieve the required team revenue target. To meet and exceed monthly activity targets and KPI’s you will need to work closely with colleagues to ensure your actions fully support the rest of the business and operational requirements
Working in a high-performance atmosphere, you will use your commercial acumen and selling skills whilst taking the initiative - supported by our in-house experience & expertise - to attract, acquire new accounts.
- Full accountability and responsibility for meeting & exceeding monthly revenue targets.
- Managing all aspects of employer engagement ensuring a positive outcome and experience for the client.
- Demonstrate credible and effective engagement with relevant client stakeholders, decision makers and influencers.
- Meeting & exceeding sales KPI’s for Business Developments calls.
- Maintain full, accurate and timely CRM records for all client and prospect activity.
- Effectively manage required legislative paperwork and client documentation in a timely manner.
- Provide effective management reporting.
- Engaging Contentive senior management in sales opportunities where appropriate.
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to persuade and negotiate
- A background / experience in media sales
- Knowledge of / experience with the digital marketing industry
- Ability to effectively engage and communicate at Director level
- Ability to prepare and present high quality sales proposals and tender responses
- Proactive, self-motivated with ability to work alone and with colleagues
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Ability to manage all aspects of client and stakeholder engagement
- Ability to fully understand and convey value propositions
- PC skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with a knowledge of sales based CRM
- Ability to create and deliver sales presentations to internal and external customers with credibility
- Confident in building and maintaining senior level relationships with clients
- Formal Sales Training
MORE ABOUT US
Contentive Group is a global media company building the next generation information exchange. Contentive operate a range of brands on that platform, including the leading global news website, ClickZ.com and SearchEngineWatch.com and a range of other titles.
Our customer facing products include events, information and news, but the value is in our technology; the tools and data we are capturing - with a focus on granular and real-time personalisation and using industry information we store to build informative and valuable views of how industries being affected by digital are changing.
Founded in 2012, we now have over 130 employees across London, New York and Hong Kong and are continuing to expand. Our London team are located in One Hammersmith Broadway, a modern, five-storey building which hosts a hotbed of innovation-focused, high-growth companies - all backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading active investors with annual sales of over £300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative - we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do - if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!