Legal Secretary (Document Production)
Leeds City Centre
Hours: 11am - 7pm
Document Production Secretary
My client is a leading full service Law Firm with a large corporate office in Leeds city centre. They are looking to expand their document production team and are recruiting a position with the hours 11am - 7pm
This is a fantastic opportunity for PA’s and Secretaries who enjoy project work, typing and putting together large and complex documents. The company have a fantastic working environment with a large corporate office.
- Reformatting documents from audio recordings and scripts and transcribing them accordingly.
- Scanning, faxing and processing documents using the company’s in house templates.
- To produce PowerPoint presentations when required.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Have a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm with a high degree of accuracy.
- Experience in a position which involves touch typing.
- Confident working to a high level on all latest Microsoft office packages.
- Be able to work on own initiative and work to tight deadlines.
Starting salary is up to £25,300 with excellent benefits.